Directions to Grand Harbour Hotel
- By Car
From the North:
- Take the M3 South
- Exit at Junction 13 for the M27
- Exit at Junction 3 for the M271
- Follow signs to Southampton Waterfront
London is 80 miles, Portsmouth 25 miles, and Winchester 13 miles away.
Grand Harbour Hotel has private parking which is managed by Parking Eye. Parking is available in the parking lot on the left hand side of the hotel and it is operated on a first come first serve basis.
The parking lot has 179 spaces.
The Parking Eye daily car parking tariffs are:
- £2 for 2 hours
- £5 for 5 hours
- £10 for over 5 hours
Payment can be done:
- via coins or card at the parking payment terminals located either at the entrance of the car park or in the hotel lobby (next to the glass lift)
- via TEXT to 65565, type in REG and your car registration number
- via phone, calling 03304007275 – location ID – 800957
- via paybyphone.co.uk (available also on Smartphone app)
* Please have your car registration number on hand, as it will be needed for any of the payment methods above
- By Rail
The hotel is 10 minutes' walk from Southampton Central Railway Station. London Waterloo is approximately 75 minutes away. There is a taxi rank at Southampton Central Railway Station for your convenience.
- By Air
You'll find us 20 minutes away from Southampton Airport. Trains run from Southampton Airport Parkway to Southampton Central. Southampton Central is just a ten minute walk away from the hotel and taxis are available.
If you wish to organise an airport transfer ahead of your arrival, please call our Make Your Day team on 023 8063 3033.