Restaurants in Southampton
Food & Drink
Can we tempt you with a drink? Or perhaps a delicious meal from a menu hand-crafted by Marco Pierre White? Whatever the occasion, we have something to satisfy your taste buds and quench your thirst.
Follow the links below for more information about our restaurants, opening times and menus.
To ensure an enjoyable experience when dining with us, please make us aware of any special/dietary requirements when booking your visit.
Steakhouse Bar & Grill
Marco Pierre White
Join us in the Steakhouse Bar & Grill for any occasion. Juicy steaks sit alongside timeless classics and a few special Marco innovations to create an unforgettable dining experience.
Bar & Bistro
Grab a bite to eat or relax with a Musetti coffee in a selection of booths and comfortable seating inside. In the warmer months, enjoy your food al fresco on our sunny terrace.
We'll save you a seat
We take great pride in our delicious menus and fantastic service, so raise a glass, recite a toast, and make memories over good food in any of our flexible function spaces.
- Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty card can be used in the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill or the Hamtun Bar.
- Your free meal is up to the value of £25.00 and must be used within 3 months of the dated stamp.
- Your loyalty card must be presented at the restaurant when paying for your meal so your card can be stamped.
- One stamp will be issued per customer per paid meal at the point of sale.
- Only meals taken by the card holder are applicable for the card to be stamped.
- Grand Harbour Hotel is under no obligation to ask you to present your card to them at the point of sale. This is solely the card holder’s responsibility.
- Stamps cannot be applied to the loyalty card after a transaction has taken place and the customer has left the hotel.
- Stamps cannot be transferred from one card to another nor can multiple cards be used to claim a complimentary meal.
- Only one loyalty card can be used at a time per customer.
- The loyalty card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The intention to redeem the loyalty card must be stated at time of booking and has to be redeemed within 3 months of the dated stamp.
- The complimentary meal is subject to availability.
- Grand Harbour Hotel cannot be held responsible if a customer loyalty card is lost or stolen.
- The loyalty card is issued by and will remain the property of Grand Harbour Hotel.
- Loyalty stamps cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Grand Harbour Hotel reserve the right to reject the card with reasonable cause.
- Grand Harbour Hotel reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time.
- Grand Harbour Hotel reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion (acting reasonably).